Quality Inn Redding near I-5 In Redding (CA), United States

Quality Inn Redding near I-5



Quality Inn Redding near I-5

Quality Inn Redding near I-5Quality Inn Redding near I-5Quality Inn Redding near I-5


Quality Inn Redding near I-5


Quality Inn Redding near I-5 - Set in a prime location of Redding (CA), Quality Inn puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Car park, newspapers, pets allowed are there for guest's enjoyment. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find air conditioning, heating, telephone, television, satellite/cable TV. Enjoy the hotel's recreational facilities, including outdoor pool, before retiring to your room for a well-deserved rest. No matter what your reasons are for visiting Redding (CA), Quality Inn will make you feel instantly at home.

Hotel Name Quality Inn Redding near I-5
Addressline 2059 Hilltop Dr.
City Redding (CA)
Zip Code 96002
Country United States
Longitude - Latitude -122.357239 - 40.577538
Continent North America


Quality Inn Redding near I-5


Quality Inn Redding near I-5 Video





Quality Inn Redding near I-5


You Might Also Like:
  • Best Western Plus Ottawa Downtown Suites In Ottawa (ON), Canada
  • Hotel au Petit Berger In La Malbaie (QC), Canada
  • DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria In Houston (TX), United States
  • Finches of Beechworth Hotel In Beechworth, Australia
  • Jirung Health Village In Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • Related : Quality Inn Redding near I-5 In Redding (CA), United States


      Tags :